September 10, 2009

A Run in the Park

Emily is a sweet girl...and an amazing athlete. I can attest to this from personal experience. She really wanted some pictures by water - any water would do - and since we were at Manito, I figured we would grab some in front of the fountain at that 'magic hour' (which is really minutes) before sunset...fast forward through a blast of a photo shoot, where the photographer (that would be me) loses track of time because we are having so much fun, and realizes that the sneaky sun is about to set...and we sprint (well, actually I , huff, puff, wheeze along...she more sails through the air in a graceful sprint!) for the fountain...you cannot even tell from the pictures that moments before she was running. The girl looked as beautiful as ever! Too bad there is not a picture of me to compare it with. Let us just say that on a positive note, I had pleasantly 'rosy' cheeks! So here are some wonderful pictures of a wonderful girl...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment