September 13, 2009

Here Comes the Sun...

The day started out overcast - then cleared up and seemed very promising as I pulled out of my driveway. By the time I was halfway to finch to meet the lovely Jessica the wind was blowing so hard it look eerily dark outside and the radio was announcing severe thunder storms in the surrounding areas! When I pulled into the parking lot- rain...LOTS of it! Jessica and her mom were such good sports. I hopped into their car and we brainstormed different indoor locations we could try if it did not clear up, then waited it out a bit more. Fifteen minutes later, we were rewarded with beautiful sunshine and lighting that was a photographer's dream. Thank you, Jessica and Melinda, for being such great sports and having such wonderful attitudes. They turned out beautifully...even if we did have to take cover under the trees a time or two! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment