October 07, 2010

Lifestyle Sessions

I love it when I get to photograph couples. It is so fun to meet new people and figure out how to perfectly capture them! This couple was no exception. I knew Adrienne from college, but she and Matt married after I had already made the move back to the Northwest. Reconnecting and planning for this photo shoot was a blast. When is the last time you had your picture taken with your beloved? I am guessing for the majority of you, it was on your wedding day... which is far too long ago (unless you were married in, say, the last 3 years)! So hop to it! Find someone who can capture you, and make it a date! You won't be sorry you did :).

2 comments:

  1. Ok, these are SO sweet! And I want to go shopping in their closet! First to go, his jacket and those boots!!! Another job well done, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! thank you!! they are so gorgeous! i just posted some on my blog too for my 'favorite foto friday' spot. good timing :)

    ReplyDelete