August 19, 2009

All Grown Up

Sunday was a very sweet photo shoot for me, namely because I was able to take senior pictures for my cousin Shelby. One of my favorite memories is visiting Shels and her family when she was only 2 years old...mainly because she would not leave my side the whole visit, except to dance around in nothing but a pink ballet tutu and douse her big sister with the water hose! I tried to find a picture from that day, but (lucky for you, Shels!) all of our pictures are still boxed from the move so I will have to post this with no 'before' and 'after' picture. At the risk of sounding sappy, I will say this: Shelby- I am so pleased with the young woman you have become...continue to love God and pursue after His ways - many adventures lie ahead! Enjoy them!

{and we will be there to cheer you on}

No comments:

Post a Comment