July 20, 2010

A Sweet Birthday

One of the fun aspects of my business expanding so much these past 2-3 years is that along the way I have unexpectedly branched out from simply capturing family photos to truly becoming a family photographer who is there to capture so many of the events that celebrate our lives. Baby showers, wedding showers, birthday parties, anniversaries, engagements and adoption showers...I have had the chance to capture all of these as well as the 'standard' family photo over the past few years. I love it. I love being a part of the moments. I love it when clients become dear friends. I love watching children grow along the way! What a rewarding experience. So, I am going to start documenting more of my 'in action' photography for you to see. And if you would like me to be there to capture your special celebration, whatever that may be...contact me and I will be there! For now, what better way to start than with the 5th birthday of the lovely Ashlynn? And if you are interested in more details of the special day itself, check it out on Emily's blog or as featured on the TomKat blog... Okay, enough talking. Now, enjoy...


2 comments:

  1. Awwww! What a sweet post! Thank you! It was the most fun I've ever had throwing a party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I am going to feature this party on the Simply Styled Events blog very soon. Having a professional photographer to capture special events is worth every single penny. You can't put a price on moments like these.

    ReplyDelete